Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Héctor Rodas: I hope to be at Real Betis for many years to come

Hector Rodas was formally presented as Real Betis’ final signing of the January transfer window, just days after rescinding his contract with his boyhood club Levante and the centre-back is excited about his new project and hopes to be at the club for many years.

In his official presentation last Monday, Rodas spoke about his decision to leave the Primera and join a Segunda side, knowing their are no guarantees of promotion next season.

“I came to try and help the club gain promotion. When the opportunity arose to come to a club with 30,000 members, the most in Andalusia, I didn’t think twice. I’m a club man, I was with Levante for 17 years and I want to be here for many years to come.

“I have a lot of confidence in myself, even though coming here was a gamble. Promotion is the most important thing and whether I reach a certain number of games or not (for an automatic contract renewal), I’m sure the club will validate my hard work. What’s good for the group is good for me too.”

Rodas concluded that his future’s been up in the air this month and after speaking with several people, he knew coming to Betis was the right move.

“Throughout this entire month I’ve been in almost the same place because there were a lot of things going on. At my age, I’m looking more for the sporting aspects rather than economic and promotion is one of the greatest things you can experience. I spoke with people like Molinero, and he spoke very well of the club and especially the fans, who are incredible.

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X