Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Joaquín: Real Betis have my heart; I hope to return there

Fiorentina midfielder Joaquín Sánchez has reiterated his desire to return to the Benito Villamarín with hometown club Real Betis, stating that he has never forgotten about them despite playing his trade in Serie A these days.

Joaquín came through the youth ranks at Betis and went on to make over 200 appearance for the first team in Seville. Speaking on the show La Tribu del Fútbol of Mediaset recently, he said that his plans at the club are hopefully not done yet. “Betis is my life; my intention is to return because they have my heart and it’s exciting to play there,” he professed.

The 33-year-old left Spain in 2013 after joining Fiorentina from Málaga. Casting his mind back to his time in La Liga, Joaquín insisted that he only holds great memories of his time with Málaga and Valencia alongside Betis. “In Málaga, we were like a family. Everything was great – the team, the coach… Pellegrini did a great job but everything changed overnight. It only took 15 minutes for me to be convinced to head to Fiorentina,” the veteran added. “I was in Valencia for five years. At the start, things weren’t easy because I had arrived as a big player and it was tough to satisfy the fans. Eventually, I spent three fantastic years there.”

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X