Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Real Betis-Llagostera

Up next in Betis' path are Liga Adelante new boys, Llagostero. Real-Betis-Llagostera

Who?!? I hear you cry! That's what I asked myself at the start of the season.

Llagostero are a team based in Girona in Catalunya. They are the smallest town ever to have a team compete in the top two tiers of Spanish football. With a stadium capacity of 1,500, they have been playing their home games at Estadi Palamós, about 20 miles away. Despite being the new team on the block, they have had a successful season so far and are currently occupying 8th place.

Betis have already played Llagostero twice this season, once in the league and once in the Copa del Rey, winning by 2-0 on both occasions. We will be hoping for a similar result this Saturday afternoon at El Estadio Benito Villamarín, which has a slightly bigger capacity of 56,500, although I doubt there will be quite that many there this weekend.

As far as team news goes, it is all a little quiet. This morning (Friday) the team trained behind closed goals with new sporting director, Eduardo Macià, in attendance at his new green and white home. The squad list is not being released until Saturday morning. Pepe Mel is taking no chances as his team close in on automatic promotion and is remaining completely focussed. The only players that definitely won't be in the squad are the injured Javi Matilla and Álex Martínez.

Re: Real Betis-Llagostera

The team list withouth Pacheco, Cejudo and Varela. Come back Rennella and Lolo Reyes.

The elected for Mel are: Adán, Dani Giménez, Molinero, Piccini, Casado, Héctor Rodas, Bruno, Jordi Figueras, Lolo Reyes, Xavi Torres, N'Diaye, Dani Ceballos, Portillo, Kadir, Vadillo, Rennella, Jorge Molina y Rubén Castro.

Real Betis Balompié - Llagostera on Live

By the way, Welcome back Verdiblanco de Holanda

Comentario

Gracias. I have so much less time it is difficult for me to post Always.But I will try

Comentario

Real Betis-Llagostera 2-2

Not even two goals from Mr Castro could help Betis extend their unbeaten run.
        A freak 'golazo' from Tito and a terrible referring decision helped Llagostera claim their first points against Real Betis this season. The game at el Benito Villmarin finished 2-2, yet could have been much more due to some dodgy defending. However, both goalkeepers, Adán and René, made a few brilliant saves apiece.

The Catalonians gave their fellow Catalonians, Girona, a helping hand this jornada by halting Betis' five game winning streak, allowing them to make up ground at the top of the table. Both Girona and Sporting managed to cut the gap this weekend to four and six points respectively. Llagostera, on the other hand, are not on a bad run themselves. They are now 13 games unbeaten and fighting for a playoff place.

What would Betis do without Rubén Castro? The Canary Island man grabbed another double this weekend to take his tally for the season to 25. He is now just two goals short of his season record of 27. The 33-year-old is certainly ageing with style. After doing 0-1 down, Castro helped Betis take the lead during the second half and many could be forgiven for thinking that was it. Alas, no. Llagostera were dogged and insistent and drew level in the 76th minute with a wind-aided wonder strike from Tito, which rocketed into the top corner of Adán's net.

Up next for Betis, is a tricky trip away to Mallorca for the early Sunday morning kickoff. Mallorca are not the team they once were in La Liga and they are still not out of the relegation dog fight, sitting just six points above the drop zone with six games still to play.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
        Espere un momento...
        X