Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Pezzella signs for 5 years

Argentian defender, Germán Pezzella, completed his signing for Betis on Friday and spoke of his delight at joining the club.

New sporting director Eduardo Macià played an integral part, explained the club's project and got him onboard.

"El Betis me parece un proyecto serio de gente seria. Decidí venirme desde el primer momento/At Betis I saw a serious project with serious people. I decided to join from the first moment."

Pezzella jetted in overnight on Thursday from Buenos Aires to Madrid and got the train down to Sevilla to sign on the dotted line. He met up with his team mates and joined in with a training session straight away.

The defender has just turned 24 and comes from good pedigree, playing at River Plate since the age 0f 14. In December 2014, Pezzella scored in final of la Copa Sudamericana to help River to the first win in 17 years.

He is a central defender with good leadership skills, an ability to read the game well and put in a well-timed tackle. At just under 6'2", we hope he can sure up the defence and make Betis into a solid unit.

If you've seen Pezzella play, give us a comment below to let us know how he did, how he played and if you think he will do well for Betis.

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X