Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Guillen: "I understand that I should not continue"

Miguel Guillen, president of Real Betis, in the news confimaba advanced by ABC at the time about who will leave at the next shareholders' meeting on March 28. " Because of the responsibility I have in the planning and management of this season I understand that I should not continue, and so think much of my board of directors , "said the still Betis president in Cadena Ser .'s decision Guillen is taken by wear suffered in recent times and its determination to make way for others who can change the course of the entity. Everything was agreed at the meeting that the board had with Betis Francisco Estepa mid-month, who has reported to the Mercedes Alaya instructor. The authorization of this, which is vacationing in New York, is fundamental to this whole plan change in leadership verdiblanca run because Guillen is not the only one out, because it would accompanied by at least two directors. Meanwhile, one of the new faces on the board must be self Francisco Estepa , whose role must be oversight and also serve to address the lack of solvent candidates for this complicated Betis moment because there are few you just want to take responsibility when the team leaves for Second and social fracture is evident.

Guillen openly acknowledged "errors of planning this season, being miserable. did not demonstrated the ability to still be there . The situation is very extensive and many other things have been done very well but what matters is what sports and the situation is very difficult. " He also complained strongly about Gil Manzano's performance against Athletic .

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X