Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• "The only thing we have in mind is going up," says Jordi Figueras

The defender said: "If all we are committed from the start, it can be a wonderful year"

The Catalan center was interviewed today by Betis TV after the win last night against Brighton & Hove Albion FC, first game of the preseason. Jordi naturally assumes the challenge of returning the team to the Premier League. While aware of the pressure that involve the target and that the condition of choice that will give the other sets to Velazquez could play tricks, the defense revealed key gaps for the coveted promotion.

First practice: " In preseason we know that especially in the first few weeks you have to get well physically. We are having many exercises with ball and the coach tries to send a lot of intensity. The team is responding quite well. "

First preseason game : "We were very positive feelings. The team played very well. In preseason results are not important, but if you can win, much better. We were well above the opposing team. "

Requirement Julio Velázquez: "I like the exercises 100%. Try to get an incredible intensity to all players. In the future we will come good. With these exercises with the ball and that intensity, players need that spark we are working quite well. "

Changing mindsets: "When we went down and I could not do anything, so to reach this preseason, which were new and have that challenge of returning the team to the First Division. We have nothing else in mind, we know that is the main objective of the Club. We've been psyched, so the team's attitude is being superb. "

With the departure of former colleagues, it could become one of the leaders of the template: "Those who were last year, each of us have to contribute our bit. I consider myself a player who always tries to motivate peers, being a little above the others, but always accepting what others tell me mates. "

New signings: "In the end you know almost all of playing against them. They have been looking forward with great enthusiasm to belong to such a big club. The challenge of climbing we have it all in the head, and we were new teammates. It has been very healthy and competitive people. "

Continuity squad: "I felt that after what happened last year, after what we did wrong throughout the season, we had to take on the challenge. Being the Betis of Spain we had a big return to the First Division. For me it was also a challenge to stay here and know that it can be a great year if we are all committed from the beginning and with the hope of promotion. The crowd was on two or three players, but I still say and when a team is doing well thanks to the whole team and when a computer goes wrong is by all players. Yes it is true that some may have more faults than others, but I've always put the challenge of trying to convince the fans and make them think if the fans what they think. I'll still be the same player and hopefully everything goes round this year. "

On a personal level, what do you ask next season: "I'm a guy who has enough confidence in himself. There will be parties that things go better and others that will settle worse. As for delivery, I always give the maximum. In that respect I am very calm. Whenever I go to try to play my best. I want to respect the injury, last year I was lucky in that aspect. I also like to have the maximum continuity, which come through the work. "

Tranquility to achieve the objective: "If anyone thinks that we will ascend in December it may be removing the head. The Second Division is very complicated and competitive in recent years. From inside the coach know and we also transmitted. We can not believe we're going to walk in all fields. We are intelligent, we must go game by game and know that when we play at home we have to win. It will not be easy out, where we will want to win at all costs and equipment will give everything. We have to learn to be calm to get the most points. "

Condition favorite: "Rather than concern, it is a compliment to know that teams respect you more than other teams. We must be cautious and go quietly though people give us as favorites. In these leagues will end unless the team that you expect. "

Renovation of Castro: "What would I have Ruben clear. What would I yes or yes in the way it is. It is the benchmark team. At the end a team is 24 or 25 players, but there is always one that stands out. He is a player that I love long. Since arriving, seeing him train with the scoring talent you have, I like even more. We must retain whatever. We can not decide anything, it's a thing between him and the club, but it would be very positive and essential part of the equipment could be. "

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X