Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Betis Fan in NH/MA (USA)

I am looking for people that want to watch the matches, or know if there is a bar to go watch Betis

Re: Betis Fan in NH/MA (USA)

The truth be said, I have no idea if there is a bar or pub in Hudson, New Hampshire, to watch Betis matches. I would indeed fancy the idea that there is one.

Anyway, it is great to read you around here, where you can always follow Real Betis news, share your opinions, and even find some links to watch the matches online.

Comentario

Re: Betis Fan in NH/MA (USA)

Hi Jeroen! Firstly I would like to tell you: thank you very much!. It´s really hard to be a Betis Fan in US where everything about la liga is in relation with Real Madrid and Barcelona. Secondly, I can tell you that you can watch Betis games through Being Sport TV Channel. I am living in Maryland and this is only way that I have found to watch games of Betis here. Keep your head up high as a Betis fan. You make feel so proud to everyone who is reading your words in Betisweb. Mucho Betis!
      Editado por última vez por APH86; https://www.betisweb.com/foro/member/6518-aph86 en 14/03/16, 23:17:00.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
      Espere un momento...
      X