X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Hola de Escocia

Hey guys.
    Great result last night. Was a fantastic green cup double as Hibernian FC beat Aberdeen in the cup in Scotland.
    I'm going to be in Sevilla this week to watch Betis v Valencia, but I now know that Betis v Barcelona is on wednesday too.
    Will I be able to buy tickets for this game on wednesday?

Cheers

I thin you'll can do it, because there are a lot of posibilities that our stadium won't be full for this match (sorry for the bad English :P )

Comentario

TOO "MUSH" BETI!!!!

Comentario

hi!!! it´s great to find a betis fan in scotland!!! 8) i´m sure you can get tickets when you come to the stadium because it will not probably be completely full

how did you know about betis? :D if you want you cand add my email (julian_evassion@hotmail.com) to the msn so we can talk about betis :wink:

Comentario

me to. garcia_patxi@hotmail.com
          my english isn´t perfect, by I´ll try to improve with you

Comentario

Estoooooo: hello, my teylor is rich, beckham, corner, gin tonic, stop...

VIVA EL BETIS!!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por EvassioN
              hi!!! it´s great to find a betis fan in scotland!!! 8) i´m sure you can get tickets when you come to the stadium because it will not probably be completely full

how did you know about betis? :D if you want you cand add my email (julian_evassion@hotmail.com) to the msn so we can talk about betis :wink:
              Mucho gracias todo

I'm happy I can go on wednesday.

La Liga is popular in Scotland & I support Betis because they are the real team in Sevilla.
              My team is also the real team of the city, Edinburgh Hibernian FC.

Viva el Betis

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por verde escoces

Mucho gracias todo

La Liga is popular in Scotland & I support Betis because they are the real team in Sevilla.

Viva el Betis
                jeje Gooo Hibernian gooooo¡¡

Comentario

Mucho gracias todo

Viva el Betis
                  You are right, and Seville FC is as shitty club as Hearts in Edinburgh or Rangers in Glasgow.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por don antol

Mucho gracias todo

Viva el Betis
                    You are right, and Seville FC is as shitty club as Hearts in Edinburgh or Rangers in Glasgow.

Those Scottish clubs are the dogshit of football
                    I will have to avoid Seville fans when I am there
                    What's the best way to avoid Seville fans in Sevilla?

Comentario

Re: Hola de Escocia

Hey guys.
                      Great result last night. Was a fantastic green cup double as Hibernian FC beat Aberdeen in the cup in Scotland.
                      I'm going to be in Sevilla this week to watch Betis v Valencia, but I now know that Betis v Barcelona is on wednesday too.
                      Will I be able to buy tickets for this game on wednesday?

Cheers
                      U won't have problems if u want see Betis - Barcelona, i think that the same Wedenesday in the afternoom if u come to the Stadium u can buy the tickets without problems, and the same for the Betis - Valencia, u can buy the tickets the same wednesday that Betis - Barcelona without problems.
                      See u and Nice to meet u in this forum......

Comentario

I´m proud to meet one betis fans in Scotland.If you are interested to drink something before the match you can go to Tajo street and you can intoxicate with BETICISMO.
                        I will invite you some beers and you will enjoy a lot with the atmosphere.Write me a private message if you are interested. Nice to meet you
                        Juan Andante speaking english

Comentario

Mucho gracias todo

Viva el Betis
                          Thank you very Much!!!! Viva el BETIS Y Viva el EDINBURGH HIBERNIAN FC!!!!
                          I hope you enjoy the match

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por don antol

Mucho gracias todo

Viva el Betis

Those Scottish clubs are the dogshit of football
                            I will have to avoid Seville fans when I am there
                            What's the best way to avoid Seville fans in Sevilla?
                            Sadly, the city is plenty of that crap. Anyway, they are easy to recognize: they are pigfaced, arrogant and wear posh clothes. I think they are very similar to Hearts and Rangers fans.

Comentario

I speak a bit english, enought english for speak wiht verde escozes.

My msn is f_er_betico, to add me, please, you anda I, can speak about Real Betis Balompie.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X