X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Re: Welcome to Betisweb

Originalmente publicado por Anfield Ver Mensaje
    I don't like this, I don't understand because this forums...

In English forums there are not forums to spanish
    BETISWEB IS DIFERENT

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Anfield Ver Mensaje
      I don't like this, I don't understand because this forums...

In English forums there are not forums to spanish
      For me is perfect, because I was thinking in register in Liverpool forum, but is better to speak in english here, in Betisweb.

Comentario

My English is very bad..... and i don´t speek in this forum very much....

Only to say.....

"musho betis" and welcome "beticos of universe"

Comentario

welcome beticos! sorry for my english

Comentario

Our best phrases about Betis:Betis lost but alive (viva el betis manque pierda),much Betis or a lot of Betis,Bético are born not made (betico se nace,no se hace) and the most important of all,Lopera go away,and go NOW

Comentario

That´s a great idea! ;)

thank you very very much

Comentario

Hi english, american, austalian, ireland, scottish...and all people than speak english! Welcome to Betisweb!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Betico en Eivissa Ver Mensaje
                  Now can we fight for Betis's freedom also in english?? I think that's a very great idea. Wellcome to all the foreign supports and excuse me for my english.
                  Yes freedom from the dictatorial reign and personal financial gains of Lopera over Real Betis Balompie at the expense of the Beticos!! Lopera Vete Ya!!

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!!

Er Pichi

Comentario

Your heart already has a century, feel the heat of the crowd that is with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Comentario

Respuesta: Welcome to Betisweb

Pablo Garcia "the killer"

Hallo all, I am a football fan from Greece and the reason that I am writting this is because I want to ask for additional information about a player from Uruguay named Pablo Gabriel García. I realize that this player, playing in Osasuna during 2004-05, had challenged your player Joaquin and had received a red card for this. If you have additional information for this or even a relevant video, will be much appreciated.

The reason that I am asking this is because this "player" has been transfered in a Greek team and during a football match yesterday, he punched with a boxing-like hit, the brazilian player Diogo (you can see this scene in the following Youtube URL: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr5o4oSamxo).
                      As you will see we are talking about a world class PUNK. I suppose that you feel quite satisfied that you have kicked him out of the spanish football.

Thank you

Comentario

Respuesta: Re: Welcome to Betisweb

Hi, Im from Czech Republic...
                        I´m the only one fan of real betis in czech republc (:D), because Betis is unknown in my country :/

Pls, where can I buy a Flag (or others wear) of Betis? I need to deliver goods to the Czech Republic...

Comentario

Respuesta: Welcome to Betisweb

Hi I'm from Saudi Arabia.
                          I've been a fan of real betis for seven years. Thank you for opening this fourm there are a number of fans of betis in the arab world and very few know how to speak spanish.
                          There is a fourm here that is for betis in which we try finding news about betis and translate it then we post it there. Hope you could take a look at it.
                          http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?t=20897208&pg=4

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                          Espere un momento...
                          X