X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Betis signs Spain striker off Zaragoza

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

SEVILLE, Spain -- Real Betis has agreed to sign Spain striker Sergio Garcia from relegated Zaragoza.

Garcia will cost "more than 10 million euro (C$15.5 million)," Betis sports director Manolo Momparlet said.

The transfer is expected to be completed on Tuesday when Garcia undergoes a routine medical.

The 25-year-old forward was a member of Spain's triumphant squad at the European Championships two months ago, but only played in the 2-1 victory over Greece in the group stage.

Garcia began his career with FC Barcelona before joining Levante. He spent four years with Zaragoza, which lost its first-division place at the end of last season.

Betis, which finished 13th last season, has signed five more players in the off-season including Turkey defender Mehmet Aurelio from Fenerbahce.

Source sportsnet

Re: Betis signs Spain striker off Zaragoza

I expect that the acquisition of sergio garcia contribute mobility in the attack. is not quizas very high-scoring, but has a lot of mobility and play, and that i like.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por medina Ver Mensaje
      I expect that the acquisition of sergio garcia contribute mobility in the attack. is not "quizas" very high-scoring, but has a lot of mobility and play, and that i like.
      jejejejeje, "is not quizas very high-scoring", cambia de traductor tio!

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por SeViCRaCk Ver Mensaje
        jejejejeje, "is not quizas very high-scoring", cambia de traductor tio!
        never I utilized this translator for the chops of English XD. although no longer study

Comentario

Sergio Garcia is a very good player. In Betis, he is going to play very good.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por medina Ver Mensaje
            never I utilized this translator for the chops of English XD. although no longer study
            that verb doesn't exist. It's used

Comentario

quizás -> maybe, probably

Comentario

Sergio Garcia is a very good player... however, i think that Betis should have signed a true killer, like Oliveira or Diego Milito... Sergio Garcia could play in the right touchline, and Edu behind the forward, who i think he will be Pavone...

Comentario

This forum can be a good way to improve my english.

Sergio Garcia is a good player, is very fast, but he has to score more goals

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por detena Ver Mensaje
                    quizás -> maybe, probably
                    Or perhaps inclusive

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por patxibetis Ver Mensaje

Agreed.

He's fast and his finishing is poor, but I think his movement and ability to create chances will be good for players like Pavone, Edú and Gonzalez, who will benefit from his creativity and ability to carve out chances. He's a player who likes to dribble and pass players too, which is something we're missing in attack. Can't wait to see him against Getafe.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por patxibetis Ver Mensaje

So so, here there a lot of persons who use the google translator and thats a problem for the persons who realliy like improve their english level

Comentario

Think he is a good player but it will be a gamble.What we need is a real target man.

Comentario

I think that Sergio Garcia is overstimated, Many people thinks that Sergio will be our best stricker, but Emana will be our surprise....of the season

I´m Sure

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MiguerBeti Ver Mensaje
                              I think that Sergio Garcia is overstimated, Many people thinks that Sergio will be our best stricker, but Emana will be our surprise....of the season
                              I agree. A strong, physical imposing central midfield is what we've needed for a very, very long time. He'll be one of La Liga's best signings this year.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X