• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Real Betis 0 - 1 Recreativo Huelva game report

here is the link
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=252904&cc=5739
    to read the last game report if anyone interested. Also I'll post the game highlights as soon as I have a chance.

I got it here is the Highlights for that game

http://www.betisweb.com/betiswebtv/?p=282

Re: Real Betis 0 - 1 Recreativo Huelva game report

betis was awful I hope chaparro make some changes in the line-up next match

Comentario

yeah, maybe we should hide the highlight links when we are so pathetic!

Comentario

It was only bad luck

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Agu Ver Mensaje
          yeah, maybe we should hide the highlight links when we are so pathetic!
          dude you sound exactly like Mr Lopera

Comentario

here are you can read the opinion from the theoffside.com. a bit more personal, and describe really well the problems that we are having at the moment.

You cannot say that you didn’t see it coming…

Once again the incompetence of the Betis management has caused grief on the pitch. It appears that the optimism of the pre-season has all disappeared in the course of one match.

The line-up for this match that Chaparro sent out was a shocker - a defensive minded 4-5-1 formation that had a surprised Babic on the left and new signing Juande on right. Which begs the question: why work on the 4-3-3 the whole of the pre-season if you were going to change your mind on the first day of La Liga? How are the players to get used to each other within such a short period of time and to tactics that are totally new?

What kind of club would dilly-dally over the signing of new players only for them to be left out of the first team cos they don’t have the time to acclimatise to their new environment nor to their new teammates? Isn’t the pre-season the time to work on building such relationships?

Where are Xisco or Deigo Segura or even Sobis when you know you lack firepower? Why let Caffa leave when you know that Castillo wasn’t going to come in?

Was it any surprise then that Betis slumped to a 1-0 defeat to a vastly inferior Recreativo side? To be fair to the team, they created enough chances to have won the game comfortably, with Capi hitting the post and him and Pavone missing countless chances. But that only proved the point that the Betis attack has been crying out for a goalscorer for a long time.

Betis fans will take heart that the team is still making chances and Capi in particular was very impressive. Pavone too showed his effectiveness but if Betis is to go far, he needs to improve on his sharpness in front of goal.

All in all, I do believe that Betis showed enough in this game to warrant some of the earlier optimism that I had in the team. But if the mismanagement behind the scenes continue, Betis will once again be caught in a relegation dog-fight and this time, they may not survive it.

If there is any consolation, it was the fact that the opening day was a day of upsets all over - with Real, Barca, Bilbao, and even Seville all failing to win against much weaker opponents.

Perhaps there is hope afterall…

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Tryphon Ivanov
              ningun angloparlante en el post y vosotros hablando ingles!
              Is good for improve my english, for example.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Béticomad1018 Ver Mensaje
                It was only bad luck
                Yeah right, first time in 50 years that Huelva defeated Betis at home. These home games against teams like Recre are a must win especially with the upcoming slate of matches coming up.

Week 3 La ****** @ home
                Week 4 Barcelona @ Nou Camp
                Week 5 Real Madrid @ home
                Week 6 Villareal @ El Madrigal

There is a good possibility that Betis after 6 weeks may have only 3-4 points. And we all know how the players who earn over 300K will start pleading with the fans that they are nervous and we have to support them or else while they play like crap!

Lopera Vete Ya!!

Viva Er Beti Manque Lopera!!

Er Pichi

Comentario

Finally the forum has an English speaking section. Fantastic!

As for the game, it was awful. While we were missing a large portion of important players as well as new signings, we still should have put up a stronger fight.

Why can't we beat Recre? Yeah, we beat them in the Copa with goals from Fernando and Sobis, but even the away leg was a draw and we've met them five times in La Liga in the last three years and have failed to win any of them..

I know the goal was fortuitous because there was a hand involved, but Melli is an absolutely awful footballer. Shocking! We would have been better off keeping Nano or at the very least signing Madjid Bougherra from Chartlon, who has actually been transferred to Scottish giants Glasgow Rangers.

Next game is away to Getafe and it's imperative we do better.

Comentario

This was an very bad result for us.I hope we will learn our lesson.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                    Espere un momento...
                    X