Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Betis Complete Nelson Signing

Real Betis have sealed the signing of Benfica full-back Nelson for six million euros.

The 25-year-old trained with his new team-mates for the first time on Thursday, having penned an initial five-year deal with the Seville-based club, with the option of one more depending on the amount of games he plays.

Betis have now spent 18 million euros on strengthening their squad this summer, with the likes of Mehmet Aurelio, Juanma and Achille Emana being brought on board.

Re: Betis Complete Nelson Signing

he has already made his debut

Comentario

Now with fihaje sergio grace of the figure has risen more millions spent, although knowing Lopera, fattening figures. XD

Comentario

I am not palangana, not itself because you tell me that XD

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por medina Ver Mensaje
          Now with fihaje sergio grace of the figure has risen more millions spent, although knowing Lopera, fattening figures. XD
          dude, there's no need to translate names or lastname. But yeah I agree with you.

Comentario

He'll be a good signing. We need to improve upon Damia and Ilic who are limited at best. Nelson will provide a lot of threat going forward and should help to make up for the width lost when Edú plays, as Edú likes to move inside.

Comentario

Benfica's full-back Nelson is not a bad signing.I mean what decent player you will get for six million euros?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje
                Benfica's full-back Nelson is not a bad signing.I mean what decent player you will get for six million euros?
                Exactly. There aren't many promising full-backs in football to purchase, so Nelson was a smart signing. I heard that Chretien was between €4-7 million. If they could afford €6 million for Nelson, then why not Chretien? Eitherway, Nelson is a very good purchase.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                Espere un momento...
                X