Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Re: Question about sobis

Anyone else slightly disappointed that we sold Rafael? I know he certainly didn't shine at the club, but he showed signs of making progress. Maybe we were better off taking the money but I can't help but feel that if he was played in his favourite position as a forward on a consistent basis, that he would have eventually scored double figure goals for us.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
      Anyone else slightly disappointed that we sold Rafael? I know he certainly didn't shine at the club, but he showed signs of making progress. Maybe we were better off taking the money but I can't help but feel that if he was played in his favourite position as a forward on a consistent basis, that he would have eventually scored double figure goals for us.

I think that many of us still think that he can become a great player. But I also think that there are players and teams which don't work well together. And then, it is better to let the players go - better for the player and better for the club.

PS: Great you're back now that the forum has got an english section

Comentario

no; he had lots of opportunities here and we had to sell him before he looses more value. he definitely isn't worth 10.5 millions today!

Comentario

I think that selling Sobis for 10.5 millions is an excellent piece of business

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje
            I think that selling Sobis for 10.5 millions is an excellent piece of business
            It's was great work to get a profit on a player that basically flopped. Sergio Garcia should have a bigger impact on the side than Sobis, even if Sobis did brilliantly towards the beginning of his career at Betis.

Comentario

It's was great work to get a profit on a player that basically flopped. Sergio Garcia should have a bigger impact on the side than Sobis, even if Sobis did brilliantly towards the beginning of his career at Betis.
              Agree with you.I believe that he was a overrated player.

Comentario

Sobis: UAE Move Won't Damage Brazil Career

Al Jazira’s new Brazilian star Rafael Sobis is looking forward to his new career with the UAE league side after recently completing a big-money move from Spanish side Real Betis.
                The 23 year-old cost Al Jazira around 10 million euros and has refuted suggestions that the move from La Liga will adversely affect his chances of playing for the Brazilian national team.

"First of all, I'm happy to play for Al Jazira and in UAE as football has developed rapidly in UAE recently," Sobis said.

"It is a positive move for me and I hope it will be successful. Playing for Al Jazira is a new challenge for me and I hope that I can enjoy good performances with them.

"I will try my best to win a lot of titles with Al Jazira whether in the local or continental championships."

Sobis won a bronze medal at the recent Olympics and is confident of still playing for the senior side on a regular basis though a little flattery always helps...

"Coach Dunga is a smart coach and he follows all the Brazilian players wherever they are playing and that's why I'm confident that I will maintain my position in the national team."

Another player who thinks that he is a great footballer.He will never play for the Brazilian team.He is just not good enough.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                Espere un momento...
                X