Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mark Gonzalez

I've read/translated many articles that suggest he may be feigning (pretending) injuries with Betis, yet he's fully fit for games with Chile. Are these just random rumours or is there any truth in it? It seems to be very coincidental that he can play minutes against Brazil, but is in too much pain to even be on the bench against Recreativo.

I'm a Liverpool fan, so when he moved to Betis I was happy because I was sure he'd be a good player and he has show great signs of being just that, but is there some conflict within Betis as regards these injuries?

Just to let it be known, he did suffer as many injuries during his time at Liverpool also, including one serious knee injury.

Re: Mark Gonzalez

ok ok..... ¬¬

Comentario

Re: Mark Gonzalez

Well, basically he was playing against Brazil and any player would like to play that match, I think that´s all.

Of course here we don´t want him to be injured all the time and because his medical problems during his career, it is a bit risky let him play in a bad form, but there in Chile they only want to play and win each game with the best players they´ve got at that moment and if Mark is one of them, then they will take risks coz they don´t care about a possible injury.

Anyway let´s hope he will come back safely and he will be ready to play against Sevilla (coz against Getafe is not gonna be possible)

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
      Espere un momento...
      X