X
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Official Website Real Betis

I want to open a topic about the Official website.When you have comment or whatever else we can discuss here.

Re: Official Website Real Betis

Myself think that that website is not too bad.Only it is unbelievable that a club as big and popular as Betis has no english section.When you look to Barcelona,Real Madrid,Atletico de Madrid,Atl.Bilbao and even Villareal has an english section.
    1 year ago I wrote in spanish!! a letter about this to the club but till today I'm waiting for an answer.

For me the Bilbao website has good info.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje
      Myself think that that website is not too bad.Only it is unbelievable that a club as big and popular as Betis has no english section.When you look to Barcelona,Real Madrid,Atletico de Madrid,Atl.Bilbao and even Villareal has an english section.
      1 year ago I wrote in spanish!! a letter about this to the club but till today I'm waiting for an answer.

For me the Bilbao website has good info.
      No english section, news that isn´t news, so many advertising, Always Lopera....

There are many things to change in this web but not until lopera goes out

Comentario

I´ve always thought that it is not allowed here at Betisweb to discuss about the
        official page´s affairs.

If the bosses here would give green light to discuss, then I would definitely have my say on the matter.

VIVA EL BETIS LIBRE
        (No need to translate this, by the way)

Comentario

Sorrry, Verdiblanco de Holanda, I have to close this topic because it isn't allowed to write about the Official Betis site or others Betis websites. It's one of this Forum rules...

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
          Espere un momento...
          X