• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Respuesta: Match tickets and Season tickets

Originalmente publicado por BushwackerD Ver Mensaje
    Hello everyone,
    We have just joined the forum after trying many times in Spanish.

We are Betis fans and would like to know how to buy tickets for the Betis v Deportivo game please. We are staying near Chiclana from the 31st October and would appreciate any help and would be more than willing to drive up on the saturday if we can buy them from the ticket office if we know the opening times?

We visit 6 times a year and would love to take in as many games as we can to support the best team in Spain.

Best regards Dave
    Although you already had an excellent answer, here you are the official information Merino II mentioned in a previous post.

I would be higly surprised if we sold out, so you should be able to buy the tickets on match day, from 11h to 14h, or after 19h in the evening.

I think the match is still on Sunday, because it's going to be shown on tv by Canal Plus (they always have their match on Sunday evening). And the picture I show above has been taken from the official website.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and remember, Betis manque pierda!!

Comentario

Hi Puma, thanks for taking the trouble to inform us of the Sunday game.

We are really looking forward to it now...................Betis Manque Pierda

Comentario

Hi Everyone, cant seem to start a new thread but Thought I would say thanks for all the info on the tickets.

Ok, we lost 0-3 but it was a great evening out for us, and we cant stop telling people now we are back in the Uk.

Roll on next year and the game with Villareal, as that is our next match.

Whilst i am writing, is the home game with Sevilla a sell out and if so how do we get tickets for that game please?

Keep up the good work on this forum and thanks once again for all your help.

Regards Dave

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por BushwackerD Ver Mensaje
          Hi Everyone, cant seem to start a new thread but Thought I would say thanks for all the info on the tickets.

Ok, we lost 0-3 but it was a great evening out for us, and we cant stop telling people now we are back in the Uk.

Roll on next year and the game with Villareal, as that is our next match.

Whilst i am writing, is the home game with Sevilla a sell out and if so how do we get tickets for that game please?

Keep up the good work on this forum and thanks once again for all your help.

Regards Dave
          I don't think the game with Sevilla is a sell out, mainly because our useless president, Mr Lopera, fixes pretty high prices for that game. He does it in order to prevent Sevilla supporters from coming to our stadium (can you believe that??). The side effect is that Betis supporters who don't hold the season ticket cannot afford to go either.
          As stupid as that.
          Anyway, that game has already taken place this season, so unless we have to face them in the King's Cup (two legs in Spain), there's nothing to be done, at least for this season. (the game was on Sept 29th, and we failed to win a game in which we outclassed the "palanganas"). Maybe you already knew, and you meant for next season??

You can still go to the away game against the "palanganas" in Sanchez Pizjuàn Stadium though... In that case, my advice would be not to go to the same box as the Betis supporters, because I don't think you want to be treated as a hooligan (both by the police and by Sevilla hooligans).

Cheers
          (by the way, may I ask from which part of the UK you are? Just out of curiosity).
          (btw, Palanganas is the nick name for Sevilla FC, and it means chamber pots. It's not what you're thinking, it's just that ""chamber pots in Spain used to be white, as Sevilla FC colours).

Comentario

Hi Puma, thanks for the Info.
            Yes we did mean next year, but who knows in the cup?

We are from Olymouth in Devon in the UK and travel to Spain about 6 times a year and after visiting Betis last month are hooked on the team. Plymouth play in Green and White also, so we have something in common?

thanks again for all the info, regards Dave

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
            Espere un momento...
            X