Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Match tickets and Season tickets

How many season tickets has Betis sold for the season 2008-2009?

Re: Match tickets and Season tickets

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje
    How many season tickets has Betis sold for the season 2008-2009?
    38.000/40.000 around

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Troglobetis Ver Mensaje
      38.000/40.000 around
      Is this amount normal for Betis? How many last year?

Comentario

270 € to 510 € and + - 975 € in the better.

Comentario

More or less the same.
          Althought unfortunately this number is given by sevillian press and not by Real Betis.

Comentario

this year the amount has decreased slightly because the people is very tired with the situation of the president. But usually the season tickets are 40,000. I remember when we was in the second division 8 yeras ago, in 2000 (we had a really good team when we went down the previous year in the first div., with footballers like alexis, denilson, prats, finidi or alfonso but they failed the season), but playing in the second div. wasnt important for us because that year the team sold 42,000 season tickets, and the stadium was fulled with betis fans every weekend, the environment that year was fantastic. So the beticos allways say: "viva el betis although we lose"

Comentario

Respuesta: Match tickets and Season tickets

Hello Everyone,
              We are Betis Fans and have just joined the forum, after many times of trying in Spanish.

We are again staying near Chiclana from 31st October and would love to take in the Betis v Deportivo game, but are having trouble obtaining tickets, as the ticket sites are offering weekend trips or very expensive tickets.

Can anyone in the forum explain or tell us how we can get tickets, even if it means traveling to the ticket office on the Saturday before the game, if we know what time it opens please?

This is not a one-off requestm as we visit 6 times a year, but have been unable to get tickets for the greatest team in Spain.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards Dave

Comentario

Hello everyone,
                We have just joined the forum after trying many times in Spanish.

We are Betis fans and would like to know how to buy tickets for the Betis v Deportivo game please. We are staying near Chiclana from the 31st October and would appreciate any help and would be more than willing to drive up on the saturday if we can buy them from the ticket office if we know the opening times?

We visit 6 times a year and would love to take in as many games as we can to support the best team in Spain.

Best regards Dave

Comentario

Welcome on board Dave.Nice to see Betis fans around the world.
                  Good luck with obtaining tickets for the Betis v Deportivo game.Hopefully someone can help you.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por BushwackerD Ver Mensaje
                    Hello everyone,
                    We have just joined the forum after trying many times in Spanish.

We are Betis fans and would like to know how to buy tickets for the Betis v Deportivo game please. We are staying near Chiclana from the 31st October and would appreciate any help and would be more than willing to drive up on the saturday if we can buy them from the ticket office if we know the opening times?

We visit 6 times a year and would love to take in as many games as we can to support the best team in Spain.

Best regards Dave
                    I don't think that tickets will run out of. Never happens. And Deportivo hasn't lots of supporter here in the south of spain. You would be able to find tickets in the stadium two-three hours before the match begins. Prices are between 30 to 60 euros normally. You'll find the prices in the official webside about 7 days before the match.

Comentario

Comentario

Hi there, I'm still not authorized to post in the forum but anyway, as this should be a fact soon (I hope) I wanted to ask about Madrid-Betis in February as I am going to spend a week in Madrid and this is the exact week of the match. I have a couple of friends there but not sure if they can get me tickets. Can you tell me what is the situation with the tickets for such games. I know that Bernabeu is always full...
                        Also the prices?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Merino II Ver Mensaje
                          I don't think that tickets will run out of. Never happens. And Deportivo hasn't lots of supporter here in the south of spain. You would be able to find tickets in the stadium two-three hours before the match begins. Prices are between 30 to 60 euros normally. You'll find the prices in the official webside about 7 days before the match.
                          Hi Merino II
                          Thank you for posting a reply to my letter. You have made a couple of Betis fans really happy, as we will be in Spain again the first week of March and will get another game then too.

It's a shame when I think about all the other games we could have gone to, but that just shows how good this forum is for English Betis supporters.

Thanks once again for all your help, it is very much appreciated.

Regards Dave

Comentario

Gracias por la respuesta!
                            I'll phone my friends in Madrid first as I need to know the prices as well.

Comentario

Hi Everyone,
                              We are counting down the minutes before we take in our first Betis game v Deportivo.

To stop a possible disaster, can anyone confirm if the game is still being played on Sunday please? We have to travel up from Chiclana 3 hours before to get the tickets and dont want to arrive to find the game had been moved to the SaturdAy

Thanks once again for all your help and Betis to win 2 - 0

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X