Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Mehmet Aurelio: I am happy at Real Betis

Turkish midfielder, Mehmet Aurelio, has said today that he is happy at Real Betis and that despite his small contract cancellation clause, it is his feelings that matter to him.
    Real Betis might have been struggling lately but there is no doubt that Los Verdiblancos have looked a revitalised side this season.

Having signed plenty of players in the summer they started off slowly, but have impressed with some fast-flowing play and attacking football in the four months gone.

One of those players who joined in the transfer window was Mehmet Aurelio, and today the Turkish international told AS how happy he is at Betis.

"Honestly, I have a three-year contract, but what is going to happen in the future no-one knows, because in football things change each day," he mused.

"What I can say is that I have my contract, that I am playing at a good club, that I am happy and pleased at Betis, and for me, that is very important.

"I am satisfied now at the club, with the fans and with the side, and we are going to continue as we are, trying to play better and better each time."

Indeed, Betis currently sit 13th over the Christmas break and have plenty to play for over the second-half of the season after a disappointing start to the campaign. Aurelio acknowledged that the team are training well over the break, and that they are confident in their own ability.

"Right now we have a short break for holiday, only a week, and then later we will be coaching again for January," he declared.

"The training is very strong and I believe that we will return strong. Everyone feels a little bit tired as a result of the constant play, but we are professionals, and the coach prepares us well.

"No game is easy, because there are always opponents playing to win also. Nevertheless, I believe that we, all the team, speak enough about the matches to improve. This is normal, because all the games are tough, none are easy."

Despite the fact that Aurelio is so highly-rated at Betis, his buy-out clause in his contract is just €10 million. When questioned about this though he simply reiterated his happiness at the Andalucian side at the moment.

"I come from a team with great fans [Fenerbahce] and I have found another, where the fans have a lot of importance. The Betis fans are fantastic, and I am very happy here," he declared.

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X