X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Soy Bético

I want to become a member of the new membership scheme "Soy Bético"
    But if I fill in the form I don't see how to pay and also when i push the button enviar, nothing happens. When i ask for help and advice with the chat Messenger they can not help me.

My question is if here on this abroad forum people has the same experience. And maybe one person can help me .

Saludo

A Galobetix y Barcelona Verdiblanca les gusta esto.

atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es - Tfno (number phone). +34 955 26 20 30

De lunes (monday) a jueves (thursday), de 9:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:00.

Viernes (friday), de 9:00 a 14:00.

Try contact them from email (atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es)
    A Verdiblanco de Holanda, Pelusa97 y Cisovou les gusta esto.

Comentario

I can tell you I followed the process a fortnight ago and it went well - however, I have not received anything yet at home. They explained that it usually takes 20 days, so that's the reason.

I am based in Madrid however, no idea if being outside of Spain makes a difference here.
      A Verdiblanco de Holanda y Pelusa97 les gusta esto.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Gattuso8 Ver Mensaje
        atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es - Tfno (number phone). +34 955 26 20 30

De lunes (monday) a jueves (thursday), de 9:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:00.

Viernes (friday), de 9:00 a 14:00.

Try contact them from email (atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es)
        Thank you very much for your respond.
        I will try lunes y jueves y Viernes , de 9:00 a 14:00 y de 17:00 a 20:00.
        And I will also try via email you give me.

A Gattuso8 le gusta esto.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 14capi14 Ver Mensaje
          I can tell you I followed the process a fortnight ago and it went well - however, I have not received anything yet at home. They explained that it usually takes 20 days, so that's the reason.

I am based in Madrid however, no idea if being outside of Spain makes a difference here.
          Thank you very much for your repond.
          But you could fill in everything including the payment.But I can only see a full screen without payment and the button enviar is not working.

I think that the club must at this point be more customer friendly with the website for us fans outside spain.

I will let you know if i can fill in the form complete.

Saludo

Comentario

Today again I can't become a member. Everytime after filling in my form and push enviar nothing happend. This is really a joke. They don't want my money !

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje
              Today again I can't become a member. Everytime after filling in my form and push enviar nothing happend. This is really a joke. They don't want my money !
              Have you contacted with them from email (atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es) and you didn't have answer?
              Editado por última vez por Gattuso8; https://www.betisweb.com/foro/member/56541-gattuso8 en 29/06/18, 13:07:28.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Gattuso8 Ver Mensaje

Have you contacted with them from email (atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es) and you didn't have answer?
                Goodafternoon Gattuso8 , Yes i wrote to the email address you give me. They respond to me but the standard question they give to me is that i must fill in my form via my PC . I told them before that I do so. Now I have write back to them and I'm waiting for an answer.
                I have ask now for an other option and that is that I will give them all the answers what I must fill in and send via email and they give me the bank address were I can pay the money.

I'm trying now everday for more than 1 week !

I will let you know when they respond to me.

Again thank you very much for your help

Comentario

I'm still waiting for a response from the club !

Comentario

sorry for jumping in with such obvious ideas,who knows... allow pop ups on your browser? use a different browser? stop your firewall when doing it?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por womax Ver Mensaje
                      sorry for jumping in with such obvious ideas,who knows... allow pop ups on your browser? use a different browser? stop your firewall when doing it?
                      Hello womax, thank you for jumping in. I appreciate it very much.
                      Yes, i allow pop ups , my firewall don't stop but I don't know how to use a different browser .

But the club don't give an alternative.

Before I had a card of "Beticos por el mundo" and i could fill in everything very easy.

Many thanks for trying to help me.!

Comentario

After 2 weeks Still no answer from atencionalbetico@realbetisbalompie.es !!

Comentario

sorry to jump in

to be honest i face the same problem

last year i paid real betis for a membership and they took my money and still i didnt get my membership !!!

i contacted them many time on the email but there's no response

what should we do especially there's no area to contact them in English even when you want to register the website is fully in Spain ( which is a poor service to real betis fans around the world )

so what should we do if we want to become members this year?

abdulla
                          real betis fans since 2002
                          kingdom of bahrain

Comentario

Do it.

No he entrado en el formulario, pero lo que cuentas tb pasa en mi web (tienda online) y por lo menos en la mía se soluciona dando a la pestaña de guardar datos o información cuando rellenas los datos personales. Si no das a ese botón no te permite avanzar.

A lo mejor he dicho una tontería, pero a mí me pasaba eso mismo y se soluciona así

If you don't understand this, I translate then.

Comentario

Hi. For people who have problem with the web "soy betico".
                              You can try this.

Be sure that the whole form is filled in by hand.
                              The colour of the cell must be grey. If your browser have "autofill" option, it's posibly that your name or adress apear into the cell, and the color of the cell turn yellow.
                              You must delete that words and write again all your data for yourself.

Important. Be sure to use only alpha characters

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X