Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Soy Betico

I'm thinking of getting a Soy Betico card for this new season . Are there Betico fans around the world who have one ? Is it worth buying a Soy Betico card ?

I've been holding this membership for 4 years now as I plan to renew it for next season. So far, for me the main benefit has been to have a priority access to tickets in European games (I travelled to San Siro for instance). That's been it.
    I hope that still stands for next season, it will depend I guess on many things like the pandemic evolution.
    It also comes in handy if you plan to travel to Seville throughout the year as it includes benefits regarding the Betis stadium.
    All in all, for 35 euros, the risk you run if not too big I would say. But in any case it depends on your willingness to travel and see some Europa League games.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 14capi14 Ver Mensaje
      I've been holding this membership for 4 years now as I plan to renew it for next season. So far, for me the main benefit has been to have a priority access to tickets in European games (I travelled to San Siro for instance). That's been it.
      I hope that still stands for next season, it will depend I guess on many things like the pandemic evolution.
      It also comes in handy if you plan to travel to Seville throughout the year as it includes benefits regarding the Betis stadium.
      All in all, for 35 euros, the risk you run if not too big I would say. But in any case it depends on your willingness to travel and see some Europa League games.
      Thank you very much for sharing your information . I really appreciate it . Is it correct only from the 20 july you can buy a Soy Betico card ?

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Verdiblanco de Holanda Ver Mensaje

Thank you very much for sharing your information . I really appreciate it . Is it correct only from the 20 july you can buy a Soy Betico card ?
        Not sure of it, I still don't see the option to renew in the portal. Let's wait and see, but I guess you are right.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por 14capi14 Ver Mensaje

Not sure of it, I still don't see the option to renew in the portal. Let's wait and see, but I guess you are right.
          Yes , i will wait . I will post it when I know more or when I have buy the card
          A 14capi14 le gusta esto.

Comentario

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
            Espere un momento...
            X