• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Joaquin

40 YEARS OLD
    19 SEASONS

The evergreen Joaquin has now featured in more La Liga Santander seasons than any other player this century!

Haga clic en la imagen para ver una versión más grande

Nombre:	3.jpg
Visitas:	1
Size:	147,1 KB
ID:	7668167

In 2000, a 19-year-old Joaquín made his LaLiga debut. In 2021, at the age of 40, he appears in his 19th LaLiga season, more than any player in this century.

Size:	120,4 KB
ID:	7668202

Comentario

Size:	50,4 KB
ID:	7668204

Comentario

20 years since Joaquin's debut in La Liga's top division !

Nombre:	5.jpg
Size:	97,5 KB
ID:	7680822

Comentario

De oudste speler die een UEFA Europa League-wedstrijd begon sinds Francesco Totti

Size:	48,8 KB
ID:	7698229

Comentario

623 games

Real Betis captain Joaquín has now appeared in the 5th most games across LaLiga’s top two divisions in history. Another record added for the 40 year-old legend

Nombre:	8.jpg
Size:	149,6 KB
ID:	7715929

Comentario

He'll be 67 and he'll be really good still. CAPTAIN.

Size:	61,6 KB
ID:	7716087

Comentario

Nombre:	7.jpg
Size:	112,9 KB
ID:	7716560

Comentario

Real Betis legend Joaquin has admitted that this will probably be his final season as a professional footballer. Now 40, he made his debut for the Andalusian club back in 2001. He's one of the most remarkable characters in the Spanish game.

Size:	66,4 KB
ID:	7731555

Comentario

Joaquin has enjoyed an incredible career, but it seems to be increasingly clear that this is going to be his final season as a professional footballer. Now the ripe old age of 40, he made his debut with Real Betis back in August 2001.

“What's happening is that, in the end, I'm 40 years old,” he said to Marca in comments carried by Mundo Deportivo .“The other day I played with kids who, when I debuted, weren't even born and I say 'here, I'm already out-of-date'. I'd like to enjoy what I have left, but this is sure to be my last year. But it could be a beautiful year, and we could be in Europe again. "

Betis are indeed flying this season. The Andalusian club are fifth in La Liga at the time of writing, just two points behind reigning champions Atletico Madrid in fourth place. Sevilla, their great rivals, are six points clear in third and did, admittedly, hand Betis a dispiriting 2-0 defeat at the Benito Villamarin last weekend.

They're also on course to push themselves into the next round of the Europa League. Betis are currently second in Group G, three points behind leaders Bayer Leverkusen and one point clear of third-placed Celtic. Their last outing in Europe, admittedly, was also poor; they took a 4-0 beating at the hands of Leverkusen. Joaquin has made 12 appearances in both competitions so far this season and contributed one assist.

Comentario

Size:	116,5 KB
ID:	7735714

Comentario

Size:	76,6 KB
ID:	7735984

Comentario

Nombre:	6.jpg
Size:	56,0 KB
ID:	7736901

Comentario

Real Betis beat Barcelona 1-0 at Camp Nou on Saturday afternoon in La Liga to put an end to Xavi’s unbeaten start to life in charge of the Catalan club. Juanmi scored the decisive goal ten minutes from time, finishing coolly after a lightning-quick break.

Two of the great characters in La Liga were present at the game, although neither started and only one actually made it on to the pitch. Gerard Pique was a second-half substitute for Barcelona while Joaquin didn’t earn any minutes at all.

But Joaquin did get something, note Diario AS. The Andalusian posted an image on Instagram after the game revealing that Pique gave him his shirt, and seeing as Joaquin is going to retire at the end of the season and it’s likely the last time he ever visits Camp Nou as an active footballer, Pique made sure to include a special message for his fellow veteran: “For my friend Joaquin; you’re a f****** genius. Congratulations on your entire career.”

Nombre:	5.jpeg
Size:	115,4 KB
ID:	7742647

Comentario

Size:	57,2 KB
ID:	7755376

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X