Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Originalmente publicado por kurosawa Ver Mensaje
    Amazing midfielder, guys. I’m pretty sure Bielsa will fall in love with the lad.

Vamos Leeds!
    Yes, He is the Man that any club needs in its team. He has strong defense condition and is great at attack game development.
    A evilpenguin, Gattuso8 y kurosawa les gusta esto.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por jafo Ver Mensaje

Yes, He is the Man that any club needs in its team. He has strong defense condition and is great at attack game development.
      Well, I know you're being ironic, maybe his defense condition isn't the best, but William os, in fact, one of the best attack game developers this team has. The thing here is that all our gaffers have decided to use him as defensive midfielder instead of making him play in his natural position.
      A jafo le gusta esto.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por R3V0LUC10NAR10 Ver Mensaje

Well, I know you're being ironic, maybe his defense condition isn't the best, but William os, in fact, one of the best attack game developers this team has. The thing here is that all our gaffers have decided to use him as defensive midfielder instead of making him play in his natural position.
        You are right, he can make a difference if placed in the right position and system.
        A R3V0LUC10NAR10 le gusta esto.

Comentario

• That secret position. Tell Bielsa that a midfielder has to be free from defensive tasks.
          A Lu y Gattuso8 les gusta esto.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por kurosawa Ver Mensaje
            That secret position. Tell Bielsa that a midfielder has to be free from defensive tasks.
            I though that there was someone from UK trying to know more about Carvalho. Then I realized that you decided to start a marketing campaign to sell him.
            I'll be able even to improve my writing English in case you decide to continue posting in this language.
            A R3V0LUC10NAR10 y kurosawa les gusta esto.

Comentario

• Ojalá se vaya a tomar por cv.lo y paguen una buena cantidad

Cansado de jugadores huevons y sin sangre
              A Denilson le gusta esto.

Comentario

• Bielsa'd end more crazy if 'the loco' has a this amazing and fantastic player.

William is the best midfielder i have seen in this team. He is the playmaker of Betis, destroy rival game too and is a very, very, very sympathic person (in fact, he invited me to eat in 'La choza de la Manuela' 1 year ago).
                A Galleros54 le gusta esto.

Comentario

• May well, May well, va bien el jugador.

Comentario

• Esto parece beticos por el mundo
                    A Lu y Nomak les gusta esto.

Comentario

• What are you talking about?
                      He' s one of the best players Ive ever seen, so dont do my head in, dudes.
                      As you may know, life's a bitch and then you marry one...

Comentario

• Carvalho mixes with Bielsa's gamestyle like the olive oil with the spinaches.
                        Editado por última vez por Lu; https://www.betisweb.com/foro/member/1712-lu en 06/08/20, 02:34:13.

Comentario

• Guys, please let me know if you see Carvalho in Leicester buying a mayonnaise bottle.
                          A Gattuso8 y Lu les gusta esto.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por Danitustra Ver Mensaje
                            Guys, please let me know if you see Carvalho in Leicester buying a mayonnaise bottle.
                            That also applies to Worcestershire Sauce, mates.
                            A Danitustra y rakemitri les gusta esto.

Comentario

• Originalmente publicado por choco13barras Ver Mensaje
                              Esto parece beticos por el mundo
                              Esto es béticos con el traductor de gúguel, nos nos engañemos...
                              A Choco13barras le gusta esto.

Comentario

• William Carvalho is not for sale.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                                Espere un momento...
                                X