X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Calderon: "No reason to change the team"

The coach still dreams stay in the First Division

After the match at the Benito Villamarín ended, coach Real Betis , Gabriel Humberto Calderón , said that "the dynamic has begun to change. The sensations are good, more work is needed to keep growing. While mathematics say that you can achieve permanence have to go game by game. No calculations. Now we have to think in the Europa League match against Sevilla. "

Calderon was asked about complaints Getafe coach Luis Garcia, who asked about Lafita penalty in the first minutes. "I have not seen a penalty on Lafita from my position but my players told me that it was not," said Calderon.

Passed Quote playing against Getafe think the European event against Sevilla. According to Calderon, "the moment we put the best team in the next game. Now we have five days to recover. Those who did not play are training now. Having five days no reason to rotate. If players are well need not much change the team. By Thursday, Molina and trains normally. With Nosa, Verdú and Chuli expect.. "

Asked about the Betis experienced in recent days however, Calderon said that "has come improvement in all aspects. The team works and suffers matches. Know how to compete. All players are killed. "

European Derbi: Betis Every game is a final, no matter who the competition is. Betis have to give my best to make his people happy.

Baptistão: "I am very happy Leo goal. Been working hard and he needed scores. "

Ndiaye: Playing in midfield we give some freedom. Sometimes it goes for all sides but try to calm him. It is a versatile and very important player for us. In principle its location will depend on punished and others but the truth is that people have work back well behind both Perquis, Jordi, and Dídac Juanfran. Dídac and Jordi have worked hard and give them confidence. Working tactics are the ones who have to answer. For me there is discarded. We're going to need them all.

Direct match against Getafe: "Some people in the rest spoke of the possibility of scoring a third for the particular goal-average Getafe but the fact is that what I wanted was to make one more and keep a clean sheet" .

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
Espere un momento...
X