Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Adán: They warned me, but there’s no other game in Spain like this derby

Real Betis goalkeeper, Antonio Adán was elated following his side’s 0-2 win over cross-town rivals Sevilla in their 1st leg Europa League tie and admits that the atmosphere was overwhelming and incomparable.

In his post-match interview, Adán spoke about the match and the indescribable atmosphere.

“We all played a great game. The team had a clear game plan. We gave everything on the pitch. The people up top sacrificed a lot and Leo is an example.

“Yelling at the centre-backs? There was a moment in the second half where they were very far back, and if we’re not conceding goals, we must go forward.

“I had been warned, but there is nothing like this derby in Spain, or an atmosphere like this was throughout the entire week. The second leg at home will be special.

“We have the advantage, but if we think everything is decided, we are wrong. We need to perform well.”

Re: Adán: They warned me, but there’s no other game in Spain like this derby

Adan: "There are 90 minutes in which we will suffer a lot"

Betis player Antonio Adan spoke after Europa League match against Sevilla FC and said he " has achieved a good result but have 90 minutes in which we will suffer greatly . "

The keeper has been featured with stops in Seville derby but especially as you've done to Bacca to just start in game. "If we had marked the ten seconds and had put everything would have been 0-1 with uphill and away from home, it's harder. Had the good fortune to stop and leave a clean sheet. 's work is not only mine, but of all . "

" We have shown we can beat a great opponent . This is what we needed for the second leg. Now look at the league but we have points to play and chances to save .'s why I will fight everyone, put Betis where deserve ", said Adan.

Finally, the keeper has registered " everything they told me was true derby but I think it will be nicer because it's back to our fans . We must continue to grow. "

Moreover, Juanfran said the team has "worked hard this match, two days being in the hotel.'ve got a very important income, but do not trust us to return because Sevilla is a great team."

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
    Espere un momento...
    X