X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Chaparro happy with performance

Chaparro happy but demands Improvement.

Paco Chaparro was pleased with the way Real Betis played against Getafe despite being unable to break the deadlock and having to settle for a share of the spoils.
    The Andalucian outfit were held to a goalless draw in the Coliseum, but the visitors' coach was not unhappy and believes that they now need to step up a level.

A rebuilding process over the summer appears to be working and Chaparro is hopeful that the performance against Getafe will be a step forward.

"We need to step up a level but overall I am satisfied," he explained.

"I thought that with the way that we played and the chances that we had that we would score at least one goal.

"In the first half we were not intelligent in front of goal. In the second half we also had opportunities but could not convert them. Then there was the penalty and we almost lost the game.

"We are working hard to improve and we have to step up and play even better."

Re: Chaparro happy with performance

Why Chaparro always changes the players that are playing better?

Examples: Emana and Mark Gonzalez.

I think that Rivera and Jose Mari was redundants changes, and changes Capi for Juande 5 minutes after the final of the match.

I'll never understand his thoughts.

Comentario

We didn't play so bad yesterday. We go on having deffensive mistakes but we have a better atack.
      Yesterday I could see some great actions of Sergio García, Mark González....but defenitely, Pavone is bad, very bad, he is not a good player.

I didn't like Melli action in the penalty, but generally, we didn't do bad.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por HaushinKa Ver Mensaje
        Why Chaparro always changes the players that are playing better?

Examples: Emana and Mark Gonzalez.

I think that Rivera and Jose Mari was redundants changes, and changes Capi for Juande 5 minutes after the final of the match.

I'll never understand his thoughts.
        Mark Gonzalez was tired after playing with his national team and he couldn't play the whole match.
        With Emana I don't understand what happens. Maybe he run so much and then he is too tired to play, or maybe Chaparro thinks he needs to get used to playing at our ligue.

Also, I think Jose Mari played well yesterday.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Béticomad1018 Ver Mensaje
          Mark Gonzalez was tired after playing with his national team and he couldn't play the whole match.
          With Emana I don't understand what happens. Maybe he run so much and then he is too tired to play, or maybe Chaparro thinks he needs to get used to playing at our ligue.

Also, I think Jose Mari played well yesterday.
          I can't understand why Chaparro changed Emana, if he was the best player over the field.
          Despite of the fact that Betis wrong a lot of goals, I think the next match (I hope) we will success and win against sevillian whores.
          Fuck off Sevilla FC. Live Betis despite loss.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
          Espere un momento...
          X