X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Juanma pleased with return to action

Juanma pleased with return to action.

Real Betis midfielder Juan Manuel Gómez, 'Juanma', has said that he is pleased to be playing again after being out of action for around five months but that he is not yet in top gear.
    Juanma joined Real Betis this summer from Levante but it has only been these last couple of weeks that the Spaniard has actually got to play for his new side.

The twenty-seven year old scored his first goal for Los Verdiblancos in the Copa Del Rey match against Castellón and he says that he is 'happy to be back after not playing since May 18' but that he is not so happy with their recent loss to Deportivo La Coruña.

"We did not expect to lose after our good run of form," he mused, "The win adds to their other wins in the season gone by. At 0-0 it was even but once it went 1-0 it was different."

Indeed, Sergio García received a late red card to worsen the defeat for Betis and with him suspended this weekend Juanma did not rule out filling in on the left but said he prefers to play on the right and 'feels more comfortable' there. He also confirmed that even though he has played again he is not yet in top form.

"The games are lacking a bit of rhythm at the moment but I am improving little by little and am close to finding my best form," he declared today to Marca.

Respuesta: Juanma pleased with return to action

I think he can do great things playing for Real Betis

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
    Espere un momento...
    X