X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Juanito: I want to retire at Betis

Juanito: I want to retire at Betis.

Real Betis defender Juanito says he wants to continue playing for Los Verdiblancos and would like to retire there.
    It was a poor start to the season for Real Betis but recently they seem to be finding their feet and despite a loss to Deportivo La Coruña last week they are beginning to play well.

The centre-back has been at Betis since 2001 and he says that he is awaiting a new contract offer from the club and would like to retire there.

"I have not spoken with [Manuel Ruiz De] Lopera directly but I know the situation and they have said they would like to keep me for the future," he explained.

"I have to look at the best for my future too, although the first option will always be Betis. I want to retire here after the three or fours years that I have left, but if it doesn't happen, then I will find another place."

Respuesta: Juanito: I want to retire at Betis

He's done well this season. I don't rate him as highly as some, but I really do like his partnership with Arzu, it's the best combination we have. Sell Melli and Rivas as soon as possible.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
    Espere un momento...
    X