Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Chaparro prefers league safety to Copa success

Chaparro prefers League safety to Copa success.

After Real Betis escaped relegation by just five points last season it is no surprise that coach Paco Chaparro has said today that he would prefer his side to do well in the league than the Copa Del Rey.
    Real Betis have finally found some good form lately after a torrid start to the season which saw them flirt with the relegation zone for the first month or so.

Los Verdiblancos have won three of their last four games to boost them up the table and speaking to Marca today coach Paco Chaparro says that he wants the good league form to continue ahead of any run in the Copa Del Rey.

"My ambition was to get out of the relegation zone at the start and now by ambition is that we do not have any trouble in the league. I prefer the team to win 4-2 rather than 1-0 and I am trying to give it a different style," he mused.

"We are taking care of the Copa enough because it interests us. On this occasion we are going to have to play some of the same players though because they cannot all rest."

It was confirmed this week that star player Edu will be out for around four months after under going an operation in Finland and whilst Chaparro rues the loss he didn't rule out signing a replacement in January.

"We will have to see what the club can do as far as reinforcements go, if that is a possibility. We still have a free space and we will see in December," he explained.

Betis were one of the most active clubs in Spain over the summer and one signing who has looked impressive as of late is Achille Emaná. The midfielder started slowly in La Liga but now he is finding his feet the coach has nothing but praise for him.

"Emaná has some immense possibilities, we have seen that. On the ball he does some great things but he has to play faster and with less care," concluded Chaparro.

I don't agree with Chaparro,we will finish without any problem midtable this season so the Copa is important for the extra money plus this is the shortest way to UEFA Cup football.

Respuesta: Chaparro prefers league safety to Copa success

my as well, but.... you must remember that we have very short team, and we can not to be to the maximum level in both competition.

Comentario

Respuesta: Chaparro prefers league safety to Copa success

Originalmente publicado por rombla Ver Mensaje
      my as well, but.... you must remember that we have very short team, and we can not to be to the maximum level in both competition.
      Ok I understand your point but as I said before the Copa is most shortest way to UEFA Cup football. And for a club like Betis is this the most easy way.Also I think that Betis must play in europe once every 3 years.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
      Espere un momento...
      X