X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• what is going on about olivera !!

good evening brothers

i want to ask you what is going on with ricardo olivera?

will he return to betis?

does viana goes to zaragoza to talk to olivera ?

we want more details please

Respuesta: what is going on about olivera !!

According to reports:
    1. Ricardo Oliveira wants to rejoin Real Betis.
    2. Real Betis want to sign Ricardo Oliveira.
    3. Ricardo Oliveira is reportedly willing to take a pay cut to join Real Betis.
    4. Lopera has officially stated that he'd like to sign Oliveira but the price is too high.
    5. Betis have made an official enquiry.
    6. Certain variables are in Betis' favour, including the loan deal for Juan Pablo Caffa and the money Zaragoza still owe Milan.
    7. Betis have sent representatives to Zaragoza and negotiations are underway.

Comentario

Really I see it too hard.

Oliveira has bad memories about the directive of this team.

According to the president, there isn't enough money to sing it to Betis.

But I hope and I want that he returns. People remember his goals in 2005. He was the key of our succes in this year.

Comentario

Also Real Zaragoza wants to Rivera.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Jonhson Ver Mensaje
          Also Real Zaragoza wants to Rivera.
          And Caffa...What stay in Zaragoza now.

Sorry for my bad English

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por alfonsopm11 Ver Mensaje
            And Caffa...What stay in Zaragoza now.

Sorry for my bad English
            It would be a pity to see us lose Caffa. I think he's a really good footballer. A lot of potential.

Comentario

Oliveira comes to Betis if Milan-Zaragoza-Betis wants...Because Betis can received money from Milan and Milan can received money from Zaragoza

Comentario

Ricardo Oliveira has revealed that he would be willing to hear what Real Betis have to offer after reports surfaced that the club are keen to resign their former player.
                Real Betis are hoping to persuade Ricardo Oliveira to take a pay-cut to rejoin them after he stated that he would be prepared to go back to the Andalucian outfit.

A striker is coach Paco Chaparro's priority and the board believe that they could tempt Real Zaragoza to part with the Brazilian with a bid this week, according to El Diario de Sevilla.

They would then have to discuss personal term with Oliveira, who is believed to be on a deal worth aound €2.5 million-per-season at La Romareda and Betis cannot match that.

Instead, the Verdiblanco have been encouraged by the player's statements on Canal Sur Radio when he explained that he would be willing to consider a return to the club.

"It would be great to return to Betis. No fans have treated me as well since I left and they have always supported me," Oliveira said.

The 28-year-old left Betis under a cloud in 2006, after two years at the club. Manuel Ruiz de Lopera was incensed that he returned from holiday late and stated he would sell him to a second division team in Russia.

Instead Oliveira as sent out on loan to São Paulo and then sold to AC Milan, where he scored three times in 26 games, before making a loan move to Zaragoza permanent last summer.

If a deal for Oliveira cannot be done, then Betis may go back for AZ's Ari or try to prise Obinna away from Inter, although they know both deals would be complicated.

Comentario

Betis eye Obinna and Oliveira.

Inter's Victor Obinna and Zaragoza's Ricardo Oliveira are the two main transfer targets for Real Betis as the winter transfer window draws to a close.
                  Real Betis have set their sights on Ricardo Oliveira and Victor Obinna, as they seek attacking re-inforcements to cover for the expected sale of Mariano Pavone.

According to ABC Sevilla, Real Betis are planning a major overhaul of their attacking options. Should their plans come to fruition, Oliveira and Obinna will join the club, while Pavone will be sold.

Negotiations for Oliveira are still continuing, although both clubs are still said to be far away from an agreement. Betis are offering €7 million plus incentives, and Manuel Ruiz de Lopera has said that while they would love to sign the Brazilian, they are not prepared to break the bank. Interestingly, Zaragoza coach Marcelino has included him in the squad for the match against Rayo Vallecano.

The bid to sign Obinna, however, is in a healthier state. There is an agreement in principle between Betis and Inter, with a view to negotiate a loan deal until the end of the season, with an option to buy for €6 million. Betis would also pay a signing on fee of €600,000. There are still a few details to sort out, especially the length of the proposed contract should Obinna sign on at the end of the season. In addition, Jose Mourinho is said to be as yet undecided about the move.

If these two transfers go ahead, Betis will sell Pavone to Independiente, using some of the transfer fee to help pay for the Oliveira transfer.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
                    It would be a pity to see us lose Caffa. I think he's a really good footballer. A lot of potential.
                    I think that Caffa never will be a relly good footballer...I think that his potential never exploit...

Comentario

I've translated a few articles, but I thought I'd ask those you in the know in Seville. Dare we get excited by the prospect of resigning Ricardo Oliveira?

Comentario

Ricardo Oilveira looks like he could re-join his former Real Betis this winter, despite the fact his agent claimed he was close to a move to Panathinaikos.

Marca reports that the good relationship between Agapito Iglesias, the maximum shareholder of Real Zaragoza, and Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, the owner of Betis, is the key to the deal, and that, just like with Sergio García, the Andalucian side will pounce.

On that occasion, Agapito travelled to England to close a deal for García to leave, but later, a message on the Real Betis website revealed they had signed him, for under his cancellation fee.

This could well be the case again with Oliveira, who was a Betis player, before moving to AC Milan, and then to Zaragoza.

An interesting fact in the transfer too, is the position of Milan, who are owed money by Zaragoza for the transfer, but also owe Betis money from the initial move.

The Primera side are known to need a striker, with their squad looking slightly thin at the moment, and if they can strike a good deal for Oliveira, no doubt he would be welcomed back.

It is believed that Lopera might have even had a chat to the Brazilian this week, discussing a move and his possible options.

Whatever the situation, there is no doubt that Betis are capable of landing this transfer still, and with the decision resting on Oliveira, he may well prefer a return to the top flight in Spain, rather than elsewhere.

Comentario

Maybe Oliveira cames to Real Betis...At final of this month,the market will be closed.

Comentario

http://www.alfinaldelapalmera.com/in...4864&Itemid=38

According to Al final de la Palmera, Oliveira is closer than ever to signing for Betis and the contracts have been drawn up.

Villarreal were in negotiations last night to sign the Brazilian but this morning Betis pushed on and Oliveira is very close to once again becoming a Real Betis player. Lopera wants to make official the signing before tonight's game and Oliveira wants to travel to Seville as quick as possible.

:D

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
                              http://www.alfinaldelapalmera.com/in...4864&Itemid=38

According to Al final de la Palmera, Oliveira is closer than ever to signing for Betis and the contracts have been drawn up.

Villarreal were in negotiations last night to sign the Brazilian but this morning Betis pushed on and Oliveira is very close to once again becoming a Real Betis player. Lopera wants to make official the signing before tonight's game and Oliveira wants to travel to Seville as quick as possible.

:D
                              Rarely...Oliveira will be in Villarreal,sincerelly is better team than Betis...

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
                              Espere un momento...
                              X