X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

Respuesta: Real Betis - Villarreal

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
    Fantastic effort again by our side. Sergio Garcia had a splendid game and Oliveira is priceless. We had enough chances to secure all three points but the right back was worth it for the fans. Hopefully not that our hard patch of games is over we can go from strength to strength.
    Yes we can.

Signed: OBAMA

Comentario

I go to see the match and fans of Betis weren't very happy...Good match but bad result...

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por alfonsopm11 Ver Mensaje
        I go to see the match and fans of Betis weren't very happy...Good match but bad result...
        I know we wanted three points, but we were four places from the bottom of the league and they were four places from the top of the league. They are a much better side and our response from going 0-2 down was superb. I know we're in a tough position but it was a superb response to both the Madrid game and conceding two early goals.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
          I know we wanted three points, but we were four places from the bottom of the league and they were four places from the top of the league. They are a much better side and our response from going 0-2 down was superb. I know we're in a tough position but it was a superb response to both the Madrid game and conceding two early goals.
          Ok I am with you...But...In this moment...I felt sad...

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
          Espere un momento...
          X