Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• Arzu

"Some of the fans could not see my gesture. The goal was dedicated to my grandfather and daughter by putting my finger to my mouth. I cannot believe how the fans have taken it." -- Arzu

That'd be fine, but the problem wasn't the thumb sucking, it was the fist pump gesture towards the fans that people have a problem with. How's the situation right now? Can things ever get back to normal?

Respuesta: Arzu

Originalmente publicado por joaquin17ireland Ver Mensaje
    Can things ever get back to normal?
    i think no, Arzu is going to leave Betis this summer.

Comentario

"Some of the fans could not see my gesture. The goal was dedicated to my grandfather and daughter by putting my finger to my mouth. I cannot believe how the fans have taken it." -- Arzu

That'd be fine, but the problem wasn't the thumb sucking, it was the fist pump gesture towards the fans that people have a problem with. How's the situation right now? Can things ever get back to normal?
      The situation right now is that Arzu's agent pretty much said that the player is most likely leaving our team next year. He said he would talk to the club and see what they can do about what is happening. He thinks fans are not being fair with Arzu and that he deserves a better treatment.

As for your question about if things can get back to normal ... you never know. This is soccer and things can change. And especially, this is Real Betis, and the stuff that happens in this club is even more surrealistic than it usually is in this sport.

Comentario

I really hope that Arzu will pack his things and leave Betis once for all. A player that I almost have lost all my respect to, due to his way to confront the fans.

Thanks for everything Arzu, and the goal against Liverpool in the CL, but now it's time to go. It's been said that Valencia wants Arzu, if this notice is real we don't know.

Comentario

Arzu, as Toni Doblas done many time before, has made is own tomb: he is a player too much pretentious, that day yes, and another day too, have made enought efforts for make foes between the Betis´ Fans. I understood that thas gestures weren´t for the fans (the arms and the finger ones); but, it seems than before than those gestures, many people who went to our stadium saw him making another gestures inmediatly before those images that all the hole world has seen. The timeline could be...

Arzu´s Goal (a good one, by the way) ------- Bad gestures at once after the goal (the TV didn´t showned those images) --------- inmediately, Arzu thought about it and quickly lifted up his arms to the sky (dedicated to his grandfather) -------- after this, he put his finger in his mouth -sucking it- (i want believe that this one was dedicated to his daughter -he was daddy a few days before-) ----------- The fans continued getting angry (i think that it could be for his first one gestures -See letter in bold-) ---------- Arzu maked gestures as "what do you want more/know?"

Thus, i think that this player, as many others that we have inside our club, must seek a new arrival at the end of this season. He, and another ones, has have been harmful to the environment of the team, and haven´t showned any respect nor for the Betis neither his followers.

Thank for his services and good luck in his new arrival, Arzu.

Comentario

Adaptable footer

Colapsar
          Espere un momento...
          X